Dear Agony Bunny,
I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 4 years and have cheated on him several times. I recently met someone else who I was seeing for just over a month but decided that I wanted to make things work with my boyfriend so finished it but now I can’t stop thinking about the other guy and want to get back in touch with him.
I feel that maybe my boyfriend isn’t the one as I’ve cheated on him so much but feel he would give me security for the future. I’m so confused and don’t know what to do, please help.
I feel that maybe my boyfriend isn’t the one as I’ve cheated on him so much but feel he would give me security for the future. I’m so confused and don’t know what to do, please help.
--- Name withheld on request
Dear friend,
There are obvious more suitors for you out there. There is no way that you have to hang to your boyfriend. If you have cheated on him in the first place, shows that you don;t think he is compatible for you. Only because he will make your future secure is no reason to "murder your present".