Dear Agony Bunny,
I have a very oversized forehead. Is there an operation I can have to reduce it? People coment on it all the time and I get called names alot.
--- Hannah
Dear Hannah,
We are made unique in a way. Instead of whining about it, be proud that you are unique. Don't get any kind of surgery, it will only make you look weird. Be in the skin you were born in and feel proud about it. One of my childhood friend had a limp in her eye and everyone would tease her but she never took it in an unhealthy way. She pursued her dream and today she is the youngest stand up comedian in the US. The people who tease you know your potential and hence wants you to go down in life. Make them feel shameful for their act by making your dreams come true.