Dear Miss Bunny,
I am a 38 year old man from Wisconsin. I used to stay with my brother and his wife for about 3 years as they had a huge house. Finally, I moved out last week as my brother’s wife was getting physical with me whenever my brother was not around. She is a gorgeous woman in her late 20s with a perfect body but as we are related, I was hesitant to cheat on my brother with her. Now my brother keeps asking me the reason for my sudden leave from his house. What should I tell him? I don’t want to hurt him by saying bad things about his wife. Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
--- Jared Henderson
Dear Jared,
The info you gave me is too compact to answer your question. Do you work somewhere? Is it close to your place or your brother’s place? How far does your brother live? Although, a generic answer for your problem would be to keep mum about this little incident. Make up some work related excuse, if possible and try to stay away from your brother’s wife as she might get you into trouble which you won’t be able to solve.