Dear Agony Bunny,
I love to experiment. I have a wild streak inside of me but I can’t expose it to others as I belong to an orthodox culture. I had 3 prior boyfriends who enjoyed having sex with me but I found it monotonous as they used to have all the fun and I was never satisfied. Once, jokingly I asked my friend if she would love to experiment “new horizons” with me and she gladly accepted. We savored each other for about 3-4 hours with multiple satisfactions. (wink) We thoroughly enjoyed the little fooling we did. Do you think I’ve turned into a lesbian or am I a bisexual? Once before when I dated guys, I tried “double-trouble” with my boyfriend i.e. we had a banana for threesome double penetration. What is my sexual orientation right now? Am I still into boys? Should I date other girls to know my orientation? I’m really confused. (sad)
--- Crazy Girl
Dear Crazy Girl,
If you’d have mentioned, “Crazy Guy” instead of “Crazy Girl”, I’d have sorted your orientation problem with one word, GAY, but as you are a girl you certainly are trying to satisfy your sexual needs with a friend who cares for them. Definitely, you are straight but due to your bad relationships in the past you “switched sides”. Enjoying sex is not at all bad but be composed till you find someone who can help you satisfy your urges while he becomes your friend. Remember that any relationship blossoms with trust. If you trust a person, only then take your relationship to the next level.