Innocent Relapse


Dear Agony Bunny,
I had only one guy friend in my school days. He was the perfect person any woman would want to spend her life with. The other day, I met him on a social networking site and he asked me out. Do you think I should accept his proposal? (I kind of had a crush on him when we were young.) Also, I don’t want to blow up this “date” with emerging as a total loser (I’m a virgin and never had a boyfriend.)
--- Ruksana

Dear Ruksana,
As he was your only “guy” friend in school, you obviously had the hots for him. I’d suggest you go out with him. Catch up with him about the time you’ve spent apart after school. Do not give him any signals on your “date”, if you like him. Take things slow. If he’s interested in you, he’ll ask you out again. Do not worry about being a virgin, it was your choice and you should respect it.