Stupid Crazy Love


Dear Agony Bunny,
I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years. The reason for our break up was ME, according to him. (sniff) I thought that our relationship was losing its charm in every aspect, so I tried to rejuvenate the relationship. First of all, I got a closet makeover (mainly lingerie.) I bought him some good perfumes, after shaves, cologne and other toiletries. We started to gain the momentum in our relationship. The lost charm was coming back in our stale relationship. One day, when we were out in a strip club, he was noticing a particular stripper. So I asked him if he would like to have a lap dance with the stripper. He was hesitant at first but my constant pestering made him spill the truth. He asked me to accompany him in the room with the stripper. One thing led to another and we asked her (the stripper, Roxxxy) if she was interested in a threesome. She agreed to a hefty hole in our pockets. We had the best night of our life. We got the charm back in our relationship and we were in love again (I thought so) but destiny was against our relationship. My boyfriend started meeting Roxxxy in the strip joint on a weekly basis without my knowledge. He was spending almost half his salary on buying her expensive gifts and what not (whore!) One day, I found Roxxxy’s panties in his pocket and when I demanded an explanation, he had nothing to say except that, “You started the mess.” We had a fight for almost 8-9 hours. We cried, shouted at one another, cursed; we had the ugliest fight. Finally I asked him to move out of my place after breaking up with him. I was drinking heavily since his departure for the next two days. Somehow, I regained my composure and life. A week later, he came back to me in a miserable condition and asked to forgive him. I still love him but I don’t trust him any more. He asked to call me whenever I forgive him as he can’t live without me either. Do you think, I should forgive him and take him back in my life? Please help!!!
--- Name withheld on request

Dear friend,
You have probably taken the right decision of your life by breaking up with him. As you mentioned that your relationship was “stale” at a particular point of time and you were the one who tried to lit up the relationship with various things, you did whatever any girl would do. But instead of respecting your commitment to the relationship, your boyfriend cheated on you with a cheap stripper (conveniently introduced by you.) As far as you are concerned, you were innocently trying to gain the “charm” without knowing the consequences. I don’t think that a guy like him deserves a girl like you. You should definitely move on with your life. Take up a hobby and try to get your mind off him.