Nudist Family


Dear Miss Bunny,
We are a nudist family and we are proud of it. We usually stroll around the house without any clothes on us. I and my wife just love the feeling. We have a 16 year old son and 18 year old daughter. Although it was optional for our kids, they followed us. Now as they are in their adolescent, we tried to maintain proper distance from them when we were in the house. We also follow the community bath regime daily where we all bathe together and help each other clean. The other day, our son tried to insert a finger in his mother vagina as he was cleaning her. She didn’t utter a word as she thought that it was a mistake but then he did the same thing with his sister. Usually we never get a boner in each other’s presence but he had a prominent boner and he tried to hide his boner in his mother. She was shocked when he did this and quickly pulled herself behind me. I slapped him hard and he confessed that whenever he got a boner our daughter hid his boner “in her”. When I asked our daughter she said with teary eyes that she wanted to feel how it feels to be fucked by a man. My wife was so furious with her that she asked me to punish her. So I spanked her. But to my surprised she asked me to “fuck” her. I was taken aback but my wife insisted and had to fuck my daughter. Seeing us our son had a boner prominent than ever. So my wife started fucking him. My head was spinning to whatever was happening. I knew that whatever was happening was not good but I was carried away by the moment. Finally at the end, I was punishing my wife for getting me into this mess while I was seeing my daughter getting rammed by own son. It’s been a year and we never got into anything crazy like that ever again but we still follow the family tradition of nudism. That incidence was forgotten by everyone but I’m still not able to get that incident out of my head. Should I consult a psychiatrist?
--- XYYZ

Dear XYYZ,
I understand that this is a serious family crisis. Incest is the worst nightmare experienced by anyone and everyone. I would suggest you to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible. The description is very horrifying and a complete family counselling is necessary.