Disturbing emails!

Dear Agony Bunny,
Hi, i am 15 years of age and my parents have recently started argueing. From what i have gathered, this is due to my mums "suspicions." I then heard my mum on the phone, telling my aunt, that my dad had told her he didnt have an email account. I logged onto the computer and checked its history. I found that he did have an email account, i managed to guess the password and log in. I found rude and disturbing emails, discussing meeting up and other things. These emails were from men. i have no idea what to do. Should i tell my mum, which i think is the right thing, in other words ending their marriage. Or do i keep it in and tell no body. Then when they make up which they will do eventually, everything will be a lie. I cant bear to look at my dad and he makes me sick. What should i do ? Thanks reply ASAP please
--- Liam

Dear Liam,
If you think that the emails exchanged between your father and other men were really disturbing, you should tell your mother about it. This might end their marriage but it is in their best interests. Although, you might have to take your father's wrath (most unlikely) remember that you are doing this for your mother. I hope you don't want your mother to suffer for your father's problems. Take her in confidence before letting out the story. Make sure to gather a lot of evidences while presenting your story.