He Has A GirlFriend Who Lives Abroad

Dear Agony Bunny,
I’ve recently got to know this man who is 6 years my senior, I’ve only met him twice but we really feel as if we can trust each other, we stayed up to 5am talking and I told him things I wouldn’t normally tell new friends. He told me a lot of private things too. The next night we watched a film, he had his arm round me and linked his fingers with mine, then when I went to bed he sat by me and stroked my hair. The only thing is he has a girlfriend who he seems to really care about, he might think of it all innocently. He hasn’t seen his girlfriend in a few months as she lives abroad so he might be inadvertently getting close to me because he misses her? I don’t know what to think, I’m so confused.
--- Name withheld on request

Dear friend,
Just as one man's trash is another's treasure, you could be misreading his actions. Some people are more tactile than others . Be sensitive and make sure that he knows what your boundaries are! You can let him know if you are uncomfortable with his behaviour . Keep it friendly!