Ive been in a relationship for over 2 years now but I dont feel the same as i did towards her anymore. Little things are annoying me and Im just not happy. We are looking to move in together which I really dont want to do because I know it will be a nightmare. Im not sure whether to ride it out or end it. I dont want to hurt her. I used to have commitment issues and we have split over these before. We got back together because I really did love her but its less than a year since that and now Im doubting whether I want a future with her. She will think its a commitment ‘thing’ again but it isnt. Any advice would be great.
--- Name withheld on request
Dear friend,
You don’t love her anymore. You’ve admitted how you really feel, so now all you have to do really is tell her. It’s sad but you should never force yourself to be with someone you just don’t care deeply about. It’s not fair for both of you, so I urge you to end it now before things get ugly. All the best!